Now its your turn!Level 1:
- Schools and School Games Organisers can give leaders the opportunity to design, co-ordinate and deliver intra school competitions.
- Resources and advise are available at www.yourschoolgames.com
- SGO's can provide schools with advise on training, support and deployment pathways.
- Young leaders and volunteers have the opportunity to volunteer at local Level 2 preliminary competitions.
- Young people aged 14+ can register for LYG's GamesForceXtra programme which rewards and recognises young people for playing their part in The London Youth Games. To register your interest in getting involved in this programme, please contact your local School Games Organiser. Click here for SGO contact details displayed on the right hand side of the page.
- Young leaders and volunteers can get involved in The London Youth Games in the following ways:
- GamesForceTeams (14+) - Schools can apply for groups of six young people and one responsible adult to volunteer at our events in the Spring and across the Summer. Opportunities to volunteer in sports, events or media are available across all our events. Applications for this opportunity will open w/c 7th January 2013.
- GamesForce Individuals (16+) - Young volunteers can register themselves as individuals to volunteer at LYG events across the year. Click here to register yourself as an individual.
Benefits of GamesForce and GamesForceXtra include training, qualifications, kit, celebration events and logging of volunteering hours.