The team comprises of a committed team of individuals dedicated to delivering the annual Games and raising its profile.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or call the office on 0207 717 1570.
- Chief Executive Officer: Jon Hughes
- Communications Officer: Abdullah Mahmood (contract, via Five Rings Communications)
- Communications Manager: Chris Broadbent (contract, via Five Rings Communications)
- Events Assistant: Christian Millado
- Events Manager: Louise Needham
- Games Development Officer: Helen Killingley
- Head of Operations: Jane Stewart
- Inclusive Futures Volunteer Coordinator: Chloe Law
- Schools & Community Competitions Officer: Nicky Affleck
- Schools & Community Competitions Officer: Vicky Griffiths
Currently volunteering with us:
- GamesForce Volunteer Coordinator: Marissa Lowe
- Sports Administrator: Lara Cross
- Media Officer: TBC
Each year the team grows and welcomes interns across our Sports, Media, Events and Volunteering avenues. Visit 'Join the Team' on the left hand side to find out if we are recruiting.
Past interns have gone on from teamLYG to work across the industry such as Badminton England, British Transport Police, Euro 2016, International Paralympic Committee, London 2012, London Marathon, StreetGames, Youth Sport Trust.