Our GoalsAdd a Comment »
Our goal is to work in partnership to inspire all young Londoners to discover and achieve their full potential through sport.
We aim to achieve this through
- creating a growing calendar of high-quality sporting competitions catering for all young Londoners
- ensuring that these competitions meet the development needs of each sport and all athletes taking part
- delivering competitions that lead to a great athlete and volunteer experience
- providing an outlet for young Londoners to become and remain involved in all areas of sport, including playing, coaching, officiating and volunteering
- building strong partnerships with public, private and third sector organisations and remaining at the heart of youth sport in London
- promoting the achievements of Games alumni to motivate young people to commit to sport
Our goal is for every child at every London school in every London borough to have the opportunity to compete on the competition pathway of the London Youth Games.