GamesForce Information and Resources
Your borough. Your sport. Your passion.
We’ve put together a handbook so you can find out more about volunteering with us, including what a typical volunteering day would look like and some case studies from volunteers to let you know about their experiences. Take a look!
- Buy a ticket and get a receipt. If using an Oyster card make sure your card is registered so you can send a statement to us after the event.
- Volunteer at the event.
- Fill out the online expense form and attach your receipts/Oyster statements. All public transport and any mileage expenses (15p per mile) from within the M25 can be claimed after volunteering with us. Any receipts must be saved, as unfortunately we are unable to refund your expenses without a copy of them.
- Within 2-4 weeks you will receive your expenses back.
If you have volunteered at an event and would like to claim your expenses, please fill in the form by clicking the button below.
GAMESFORCE AWARD IN SPORTS VOLUNTEERING
- Understanding Volunteering
- What Makes a Good Volunteer?
- Developing my Skills and Knowledge of Being an Event Volunteer
- Reviewing, Planning and Progressing