the programme mission
Coaching resource and availability are under strain, and in response to this, the programme was set up to help more young people access more inclusive coaching provision to keep them safe, develop them as people, and create an enjoyable experience through participation.
By providing specialized training, resources, and a supportive community, the Inclusive Coaches programme empowers coaches to create environments where every young Londoner can thrive.
benefits to the coach
- Develop new coaching skills
- Attract more people to their sessions
- Increase retention rates by getting people to come back week after week
- Help individuals be the best version of themselves and achieve their potential.
The London Youth Games Inclusive Coaches Programme’s mission is to develop an inclusive community of coaches.
This amazing opportunity is open to coaches and instructors from all sport and movement backgrounds that are 18 years of age and over and live in London.
Applications for 2024 are now closed. Contact us to register your interest for the 2025 season.
- Gain valuable insights into creating a positive and supportive atmosphere for all participants.
- Benefit from workshops and CPD qualifications, as well as event and club development opportunities.
- Gain bespoke support and mentoring tailored to each coach.
- Benefit from the empowering Inclusive Activity Programme, run by Activity Alliance.
For more information, reach out to Emma Cranston at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together, let’s make sport and physical activity truly inclusive and accessible for all.