Volunteering at the Games
Volunteer with who?
With us of course! Our volunteer programme is called 'GamesForce' and includes a bundle of offers from training opportunities to international events and our humble London wide events. You can do as much of as little as you like.
Volunteering is about helping others, but there is so much you can get out of volunteering too! Everybody is different and there are so many different reasons to get involved. This is what some of our volunteers have said:
- Learn new skills and qualities such as problem solving and being part of a team
- Gain confidence- communicating with others and expressing your ideas
- Extra experience in the field that could lead to potential employment
- Make your CV sparkle- Universities/ colleges and employers are impressed by volunteering
- Make friends with people who share similar interests to you
- Keep active
- Have fun
Without volunteers, Europe's Largest Annual Youth sporting event could not happen!Volunteers form the back-bone of our workforce throughout the whole season at all our events. Volunteering at the games offers the opportunity make a difference to each of our 130,000+ participants!
GamesForce- An amazing volunteer program which caters to ANYONE (disability or not) wanting to volunteer.GamesForce- Individuals aged 16+
GamesForce Teams- Teams aged 14+ and including a teacher/parent
More information about each of these can be found by following the relevant links on the right hand side.